Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Monday and April Fools Day!!!

Mondays are so easy. I just felt like a butterfly floating in the wind. A child running in a field of flowers carelessly. It was the perfect day!............and that was the worst April Fools Joke EVER!!!

Todays blog will be covering a wide variety of

Alright today was pretty great, up until the end where my children decided to run into a parking lot without care, Over and Over and Over again. YES of course I got after them, but I am their mother. What comes out of my mouth sounds like the mom from Charlie Brown to them. Same thing happened when I asked them to pick up their rooms. I am at a loss with that situation.
Any thoughts or ideas on how to help kids clean and finish before I start growing grey hairs or getting saggy body parts?? (that was so hard not to say boobies....sorry said it anyways)

On a Brighter note it is also Opening DAY and come to just find out our team, The Angels, won their first game. Whoop Whoop!!
Who is your favorite MLB team??

I am closing up shop tonight. I am shocked I was able to type this much, my eyelids are being held open with my eyelash curler!!!
 Tomorrow is another day with different challenges. We can do this ladies!!! All of it that is!!!

Sleep well and drink coffee in the AM!!!




1 comment:

  1. I was SO glad that the Angels won! :) They weren't doing so well in preseason. Here's hoping they keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete