Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Strong, Stronger!!!!

I had an interesting week so far.

 For starters my oldest son has decided to take off his listening ears. secondly I live near Boston now and have grown to love my surrounding area very much, don't worry I am still southern at heart.

Either way, with a growing frustration of Our Country's oblivious Americans and a boy who wants to push every button imaginable you could say I have about had it up to here. (imagine me standing on a ladder 10 feet tall + my 5'4 and 3/4 + how ever far my hand reaches above my head goes)

Until a very dear friend and I Ran for Boston today. It felt so good to exert energy and emotion that had been stockpiling in my, oh so many windows open brain!!!

Please know I lean on our Lord Jesus every day. He gives me strength to deal with my child, at times children...dog included. He opens my eyes when I am closing them off. He is my Peace!!

As I showered tonight my legs started to hurt and I wanted to say something...ok I wanted to complain. (I have these moments a few times a month) I AGAIN reminded myself that I am married to a man who has even more pain then I everyday from his waste down, I am friends with 2 of his close friends who no longer have a leg or both due to their courageous acts, and now men and woman who didn't choose to give their life or extremities for this country no longer have limbs to complain about.

It also hit me that as much as my oldest son wants to push my buttons everyday and gets my nerves irritated. I would rather have a silly little man running around my house to get after rather then cry over now missing him.

This blog was more to get some emotion out. I am exhausted with what is going on around me. I am a naturally born fixer perfectionist type. I am realistic though, knowing at times there is a grey area in life and not everything has THE answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment