Thursday, March 28, 2013

About this Blog

Hi all~

I am new to blogging. I read so many blogs and think HOW and WHEN do you have the time?!?!?!. I can barely finish reading a blog before one of my children is yelling out in complete agony because they are STARVING for food, even though they just got done eating breakfast which consisted of a 5 eggs topped with cheese, glass of milk with a side glass of OJ, a banana and/or an apple. Anyways, back to the point. I want to test this out. Test me out. Can I write a blog everyday. About how I organized, cleaned, played, baked, cooked, workout, eat healthy, and showered plus did a blog all with a decent nights rest. Oh, yeah and spent time with my husband (who is sitting next to me know wondering why I am not watching last seasons Game of Thrones, key word honey LAST season ;))
 This Blog so far, IF I plan accordingly, will be updated in the evenings.

Now a little bit about the name. My Daughter is the Ladybug. I have always thought of her as my little Love bug since she was born, BUT Ladybugs are cuter. Slugs, to be honest nothing rhymed better with Ladybugs, BUT then I got to thinking. Slugs move slow in the dirt...ahhh Boys LOVE the dirt, wet dirt especially...TADA that's for my 2 little boys. The EGA, Some of you may be thinking WHHAAATTT :/... Eagle, Globe, Anchor = Marine!! No we are not Active Military or else this Blog would be.....nonexistent. My Husband is a Veteran Marine. Once a Marine ALWAYS a Marine!!! Nuff said!!! 

This blog is about My life, my REAL, what I do to get by as a mother and a wife who cares for her  very picky eating Husband life.
 I am a frequent pinterester (if there is such a thing) I use it often to keep my kids busy during the winter months. I try new recipe's and like to share. Share what I think of them, changed and how my family thought of them. We are new at Clean Eating. I feel there should be support groups for this type of change. So I will be here for that as well.
 1. to help others and support others Clean Eat 
2. for others to possible school me on what I am doing wrong or could improve on.
This Page will be real!! I will share my thoughts, feelings and daily doings. As women we need to help each other out as often as possible. Be aware I may get explicit with my language if some days are harder then others....yes, I will leave a note at the top or TRY and "bleep" as often as possible.

Please leave comments...positive and negative. We shall all hope I can answer those too...its only fair right?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather... This is how I used to feel, except that I didn't even know what a blog was 25 yrs ago... Keep up the good work and your blog will be GREAT!! Keep on keepin' on...

    ReplyDelete